We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Break the chocolate and let it melt slowly in the steam bath. Separate the yolks from the egg whites. Mix 175g of butter, and slowly add 75g of sugar. Beat until it becomes creamy. When it has become frothy, add the yolks, one by one. melted chocolate.
2. Grease with the remaining butter and cover a round tray 24 cm in diameter. Preheat the oven to 140 °.
3. Beat the egg whites and add the remaining sugar slowly, until.
4. Sift the remaining flour, salt and cocoa; add to the chocolate composition a quarter of the beaten egg whites and a quarter of the cocoa and sifted flour, chew and add until finished the egg whites and flour and cocoa. 15 minutes.
5. When the top is baked, leave it in the tray for 5 minutes and then take it out to cool.
6. Meanwhile, whip the whipped cream, add the vanilla essence. Beat the whipped cream for garnish.
7. When the countertop has cooled, cut it into three equal parts, put the first layer of countertop on a plate, spread the whipped cream and put chocolate chips on top, put another slice on the countertop, spread the whipped cream, chocolate chips and finish with the last slice of rock.
Decorate with pleasure.